Training Opportunities: Business Intelligence
Posted: 20:35:39, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 Expiration: 20:35:39, Friday, Jun 6, 2014
Monthly Business Intelligence workshops will resume in June and continue through the summer. Training is offered at two levels, consumer and author. In addition, bi-weekly drop-in follow-up sessions provide opportunities for trainees to ask questions and get assistance from our business analysts.
BI Level 1 - Consumer Workshops
Targets those who need to access data and run reports using existing queries. Access approval required.
- Thursday, Jun 5 from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jul 8 from 10:00 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, Aug 6 from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
BI Level 2 - Author Workshops Targets those who want to write reports using Business Intelligence. Prerequisite: Level 1 Consumer
- Thursday, Jun 19 from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. AND Friday, Jun 20 from 9:00 a.m. to noon
- Thursday, Jul 24 from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. AND Friday, Jul 25 from 9:00 a.m. to noon
- Tuesday, Aug 12 from 9:00 a.m. to noon AND Wednesday, Aug 13 from 9:00 a.m. to noon
All summer sessions will be held in Ullrich 217.
For full course details and registration information, including dates and times of drop-in follow-up sessions, go to the ITS Training Calendar and select the desired event.
-- UW Platteville: Deb Meyer
Created: 20:52:51, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 (by MEYERDEB)
Updated: 20:52:51, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 (by MEYERDEB)