News and Announcements
- ITS Maintenance Outages: Network printing, storage down July 20; PASS Instructors to Duo July 23 Jul 18, 2018, 3:38 PM CDT
Network printing and storage (including "J" and "S" drives) will be affected by regular maintenance beginning at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Jul. 13. During the hour, printing service and storage accessibility will be sporadic. If you cannot do what you need to do, please wait a few minutes and try again.
- ITS Update: Two-factor to begin for the Instructor role in PASS on July 23 Jul 18, 2018, 4:48 PM CDT
As part of a larger initiative to increase security of campus data, two-factor authentication will be implemented for the Instructor role in PASS beginning at 7:00 a.m. on Monday, Jul. 23.
- Renos and Upgrades: Summer 2018 May 18, 2018, 1:38 PM CDT
A number of computer labs, classrooms, and meeting spaces are scheduled for everything from small upgrades to full renovations, including the Bears Den and Hempel Collaboratory.
Top Documents of the Week
- Windows 7 - Windows Loads With Temporary Profile
- Office 365 - Outlook - View members of a distribution list
- Printing - Install Networked Printers for Windows 7 (Ion Domain/campus computer)
- Office 365 - Outlook - View and modify members of a distribution list
- Office 365 - Modify members of a distribution list (OWA)
- Software Center (Microsoft)
- Office 365 - Outlook 2016 - Copy Events to Default Calendar
- Hardware - Finding the computer name and asset tag
Most Recently Updated Documents
- PASS - Class Permissions (admin) (9.2)
- PASS - Dropping a Class (9.2)
- PASS - Textbook Rental Agreement (9.2)
- UW-Platteville Two-Factor Authentication Project Plan
- Support - ITS Support Liaison
- Hardware- Setting Up Clickers
- Hardware- Creating a Turning Account