News and Announcements
- ITS Maintenance Outages: PASS, BI down December 3 Dec 2, 2021, 4:53 PM CST
PASS and Business Intelligence will be down for regular updates during the weekly maintenance window from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 3. Please plan accordingly.
- ITS is hiring Student Help Desk Consultants Dec 1, 2021, 4:37 PM CST
ITS is hiring EIGHT on-site Student Help Desk Consultants for Winterim/Spring 2022. Interest in technology is a plus; on-the-job training is provided. If this sounds at all intriguing, why not apply??
- ITS Alert: Two phishing attempts target campus accounts 11.29.21 Nov 29, 2021, 1:40 PM CST
The ITS Help Desk has received dozens of reports involving two separate phishing attempts, one alleging an expired password and the other, claiming to offer a job opportunity. THANK YOU AGAIN to everyone who has reported the message thus far. Your vigilance keeps us safe. See details below.
- ITS Update: ITS Help Desk has moved (temporarily) Oct 11, 2021, 8:51 AM CST
The ITS Help Desk has moved temporarily to the second floor of Karrmann Library, near the library reference desk. The ITS facility on first floor of Karrmann Library is closed for ongoing HVAC work in the building. This arrangement is expected to extend through February 2022.
Top Documents of the Week
- Pioneer Portal - Home
- Adobe - Creating a digital signature using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- PASS - How to Access and Login to PASS
- Windows 7 - Windows Loads With Temporary Profile
- Pioneer Portal - Logging In
- Security - Enrolling in Duo and Managing your Devices
- Endpoint Managment - Software Center (Microsoft)
- PASS - Web Browser Compatibility Guide
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Accounts - Account provisioning for students
- Dashboard - My URL Shortener (Sharing a shortened link)
- Dashboard - My URL Shortener (Creating a shortened campus link)
- LinkedIn Learning - Logging In
- Office 365 - Accessing OneDrive in Office 365
- Camtasia 2 for Mac - Editing Clips, Adding Animations, and Zooming and Panning
- Camtasia - Description and Checking Out
- Zoom: Saving cloud recordings to Kaltura(MyMedia)