Zoom - Logging into your UW-Platteville account through the web portal
This article walks students through provisioning their Zoom account with the uwplatt.edu domain.
If you are logging into UW-Platteville Zoom for the first time
- Follow the instructions below starting with #1.
If you have already logged into UW-PLatteville Zoom using your UW-Platteville credentials
- you may use these instructions to enter through the web portal
- you may log into Zoom through a desktop client; follow instructions at Zoom - Log in Using SSO (Single Sign On)
Logging into UW-Platteville Zoom using the web portal
1. Go to uwplatt.zoom.us
2. Click on Login with NET ID
3. Login with your UW-Platteville credentials (username and password)
NOTE: If you have DUO set up with your account, you will be asked to authenticate with your Duo device.
NOTE: If you have a personal Zoom account created with your "uwplatt.edu" email address, you will be asked to convert your account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to register your account within the "uwplatt.edu" domain.
You are now signed up for your UW-Platteville Zoom Account.
NOTE: You have a Pro license attached to your account so you will not have time restrictions on your meetings. In the future, if you want to login to your UW-Platteville account, please make sure that you are signing in through the uwplatt.zoom.us web portal or through SSO on the desktop client Zoom - Log in Using SSO (Single Sign On)
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.