Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
SharePoint - Add anonymous title image
Use the instructions to add a title image to your page in SharePoint so that it can be seen by anyone, even outside of the University.
- Select Edit at the top right after you navigate to the desired page.
- Hover over the left side of the page to show the editing options for the page title area and click the Image edit icon.
- Click Upload. Select an image. Click Add Image.
- Click the Setting Gear in the top corner
- Right click on Site Contents and then click Open in New Tab
- Go to the new tab that opened
- Click Site Assets > Site Pages > and then select the folder of the page you want to add an image to.
- Hovering over the photo, click the share icon
- Click Copy Link
- Go back to the tab with the original page
- Hover over the left side of the page to show the editing options for the page title area and click the Image edit icon. See step 2
- Click From a link
- Paste the copied link from step 9 into the text box
- Click Open at the bottom right
- The image will show on the top of the page with a positioning icon in the center of the image. Click and hold on the arrow icon and move around the photo to get the best view for your page.
- Click either Publish or Republish at the top right of the page.
Now an anonymous link will show the title image.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.