Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS CX - Viewing Grades
Instructions on how to view your grades in PASS CX.
1. Log into PASS CX.
2. On the PASS CX Dashboard, select Academics to expand it.
3. In the Academics menu, select Grades.
4. The most recent term in which you were enrolled, including the current term, will appear; if needed, change term in the drop down.
5. Select desired term.
6. Grades will appear in columns to the right of the course. If Available, the mid term grade will appear in the Mid-Term 1 column.
7. Grades may be printed with the button on the upper right of the screen.
There's a known bug with viewing midterm grades in the Dashboard. To view the mid-term grades in classic pass:
1. In the Dashboard, click Full Site (bottom of the left navigation)
2. Click the Student Center Tile in the Classic homepage
3. In Student Center, in the Academics Section dropdown, select Grades, then >>
4. Mid-term grades should appear in their own column.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.