Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS CX - Adding a Class
Instructions for adding a class to your schedule.
4. Select Add Class and choose from the drop down.
5. If you choose by Class Search, this will take you to Class Information - Class Search in the Dashboard. Search for the class using the available filters. When you find the class you need, click on the three-dot menu to the right of the class, and click Add to Cart. NOTE: You may also Add to Planner or Share the class from this drop down.
TIP: If you are registering for a closed class and have a department permission, be sure to uncheck the Show Open Classes Only to include closed sections.
6. If you choose by Planner, you will be taken to Enrollment - Planner. Check the box to the right of the course, and click Add to Cart.
NOTE: The shopping cart can also by bypassed by clicking Add Course.
7. If you know the class number, choose Add by Class number, enter and click Add. (The class number is unique to a section of a class and is not the catalog number.)
8. If applicable, return to Shopping Cart under the Enrollment menu. Check the box at the top of the checkbox column to check all of the courses in your cart. Click Validate to check for any issues, such as prerequisites or time conflicts, or click Enroll.
9. Be sure to wait to see your enrollment results. A red box with an Error will indicate an unsuccessful enrollment. Read the message to see the reason for your error.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.