Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS CX - Printing a Class Schedule
Complete the following steps to print your class schedule.
1. Log into PASS CX.
2. From the PASS CX Dashboard, select Schedule.
3. The view defaults to the Weekly Calendar View, confirm the correct Term is displaying in the Class Schedule tab
4. Click the Arrows by the Today button or click the down arrow by the Week Dates to open a Calendar to click the first day of the week you want to display.
CAUTION: Classes only will appear if offered the week chosen. For example, the university is closed on Labor Day, so no classes will appear on the Monday. Likewise, Second Eight Week courses won't appear until the second half of the term.
5. Click the List View link (Note: To return to the Calendar View, click the icon to the right of the List View icon).
6. Click the Print Button.
7. You may also click Download Schedule to get the ical version of the calendar. In the drop down, select the appropriate term you'd like to download.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.