Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS CX - Displaying Course Catalog Information
Steps to display Course Catalog information.
1. Log into PASS CX2. From the PASS CX Dashboard, select the Class Information menu to expand it.
3. Under Class Information, select Course Catalog, which is a list of active courses, but not all are scheduled yet. The list defaults to display all subjects, and then there is an option to drill down from there.
4. Select the Course Career first, then you may filter the subjects by Letter, or use the Search.
5. Locate the subject of interest and click on the subject to expand and use the View Courses, which will be present when the course is scheduled button to drill down. If not scheduled, that area will be blank (see #6 image below)
6. Selecting the three-dot menu will give a user with student access the option to add the course to the planner.
7. To see what sections are scheduled, click the View Sections button. After clicking View Sections, offerings for courses will display. For this example, sections are only offered on the main campus.
8. Note the column with open and closed information. A green symbol indicates an option section and the fraction tells the number of seats taken out of the number available. A red box indicates a closed section.
9. Click on three-dot menu to the right of the section. You may have the options to Enroll, Add to Cart, Add to Planner or Share.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.