Topics Map > Campus Services > Web conferencing
Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
Zoom - Retrieving Video Recordings from Zoom
Instructions for how to retrieve recordings from Zoom after a meeting.
Sign in to Zoom via web browser
- Open your preferred web browser
- Go to https://wisconsin-edu.zoom.us
- Sign in with your Net ID
- Click Recordings on the left
- Select the recording you wish to download
- Click Download. It is OK if there is more than one file, there may be an audio file and/or captioning files associated with it
- Go to your download folder to find the files. Rename it and save it to a safe location.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.