Topics Map > Campus Services > Classroom Technologies
EGH115 - Hybrid Teaching Operations Guide
A guide on how to use EGH115 for your hybrid class
*Please use the provided disinfectant to clean the teacher station and computer keyboard prior to use.
This room is capable of both in-person and remote learning. You can use the video sources you would normally use in person for remote instruction. Follow the instructions below to initiate a Zoom conference.
- Log into the desktop computer and start your Zoom meeting.
- Use the desktop control box to start the audiovisual presentation equipment.
- Select the video source you would like to share with your in-person and remote students. You will select “PC” to share computer content as well as the document camera both locally and in Zoom.
- In Zoom, click the “Share Screen” button and select “Desktop” to share the computer screen. You may now launch any content you would like to show to in-person and remote students.
- In Zoom, click the “Share Screen” button.
- Select “Whiteboard” in the dialogue box.
- Use the stylus to write on the Wacom Graphics Tablet screen.
- In Zoom, open the microphone menu (located on the bottom of the Zoom window) and ensure that “Microphone (3 - Chat 150)” is selected as the microphone source.
- In Zoom, open the microphone menu (located on the bottom of the Zoom window) and ensure that “Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)” is selected as the speaker source.
- Use the volume knob on the desktop control box to turn the volume of the in-room speakers up.
- Ensure that the computer volume is not muted/turned down (click the speaker icon in the lower right corner of the screen).
- In Zoom, open the video menu (located on the bottom of the Zoom window) and ensure that “UNITE 20 Camera” is selected as the video source.