Topics Map > Campus Services > Canvas
Canvas - Integration - Sage
The Sage Vantage integration with Canvas has been approved for use within the Digital Learning Environment.
SAGE Vantage is an intuitive digital platform that blends trusted SAGE content with auto-graded assignments, all carefully designed to ignite student engagement and drive critical thinking. Built with instructors and students in mind, it offers easy course set-up and enables students to better prepare for class.
With evidence-based instructional design at the core, SAGE Vantage creates more time for engaged learning and empowered teaching, keeping the classroom where it belongs—in your hands.
- Sage Vantage Support Home
- Instructions for Students
- Instructions for Teachers
SAGE Vantage Deep Linking Guide for Canvas 8-14-20.docx
- SAGE Vantage: First Day of Class Instructor Resources
- Getting Started Instructor Overview (PDF)
- Registering for Vantage using the LMS (PPTX File)
- Registering for Vantage Standalone (PPTX File)
- Sample Instructions for Syllabus
Integration to Canvas
- This is a textbook publisher tool, so the students need to purchase the access with their textbook - or the through the university using the student segregated fees.
- The LTI is installed at the course level by the Campus admin
- More information can be obtained through Sage Vantage.