Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
Zoom: Download cloud recordings & Save to Kaltura(MyMedia)
After 180 days your Zoom cloud recordings are deleted automatically. If you want to save a Zoom cloud recording for longer than 180 days, you will need to download the video file and upload your recording to Kaltura (MyMedia).
Downloading from Zoom
- Login to your Zoom account at: https://wisconsin-edu.zoom.us (This will require Duo Authentication.)
- Click on “Recordings” on the left-hand side
- Select the desired recording
- If you want just the video file, hover over “Shared screen with speaker view” item and click on the “Download” arrow that appears to the right
- If you want all files associated with the recording (MP4 video, M4A audio, VTT Transcript) then click on the “Download (# files)” button
Once you have downloaded your video you are now ready to upload them to Kaltura(MyMedia). Please select the proper article below based on how you are going to access Kaltura(MyMedia).
Uploading to Kaltura(MyMedia):
- If you are using Canvas: Kaltura (Canvas) - Uploading Videos (uwplatt.edu)
- If you are NOT using Canvas: Kaltura - Mediaspace service overview (uwplatt.edu)