PASS - Making a Payment Troubleshoot
How to change browser settings when having issues making payments
Applicant and Student
Follow the below directions on how to change your browser settings in Firefox or Safari to successfully make a payment. If using an Apple product, be sure to change the settings in Safari regardless of what browser you may be using.
1. Open your Firefox browser and log into in PASS
2. Once logged into your account, click on the Shield icon in the address bar.
3. Click the button to turn off Enhanced Tracking Protection
4. Continue steps in the Make a Payment Process.
5. Turn back on Enhanced Tracking Protections.
1. Open your Safari browser, click on Safari and then Preferences.
2. Click on Privacy and unselect Prevent Cross Site Tracking.
4. Sign in and complete all the steps in the payment process.
5. Change your settings back to ‘Default’ and relaunch Safari.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.