Topics Map > Campus Services > Web conferencing
Zoom - Logging into your Wisconsin-edu Zoom account through the web portal
This article walks users through provisioning and signing into their Zoom account with the wisconsin-edu.zoom.us web portal.
If you are logging into Wisconsin-edu Zoom for the first time
- Follow the instructions below starting with #1.
If you have already logged into the Wisconsin-edu Zoom using your UW-Platteville credentials
- you may use these instructions to enter through the web portal
- you may log into Zoom through a desktop client; follow instructions at Zoom - Log in Using SSO (Single Sign On) on Wisconsin-edu
Logging into Zoom using the web portal
1. Go to https://wisconsin-edu.zoom.us
2. Click on Sign in
3. Select your UW-Platteville from the dropdown and click Go
4. Login with your UW-Platteville credentials (username and password)
NOTE: You will need to use Duo to authenticate.
NOTE: If you have a personal Zoom account created with your "uwplatt.edu" email address, you will be asked to convert your account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to register your account within the "Wisconsin-edu" domain.
You are now signed up for your Zoom Account.
NOTE: You have a Pro license attached to your account so you will not have time restrictions on your meetings. In the future, if you want to login to your Zoom account, please make sure that you are signing in through the wisconsin-edu.zoom.us web portal or through SSO on the desktop client.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.