Topics Map > Campus Services > Accessibility
Granting UWPLT-Caption-Group Access to Kaltura Videos
Learn how to add the UW-Platteville caption group to videos as a collaborator
- Navigate to Kaltura MediaSpace.
- Select the Guest dropdown and then click My Media. Enter your campus credentials.
- Find the video that you would like to have captioned and then click the pencil icon to the right of the video.
- Underneath the video, click Collaboration and then click on Add Collaborator.
- Type UWPLT-G-Caption into the field and check the box next to Co-Editor.
- Fill out and submit a Caption Request Form to create a support ticket.
Repeat Step 3 through Step 6 for every video you would like captioned.
If you have questions, please contact the TTC at 608.342.1798 or email@example.com