Topics Map > Campus Services > Classroom Technologies
Boebel 219 Classroom Technology Guide
An overview of the classroom presentation system in Boebel 219.
- Use the control panel next to the flat panel monitor to turn the monitor ON and OFF, adjust the VOLUME, and choose how you would like to present your information.
Presenting Your Information:
- Present your information using either HDMI or DEVICE SHARE.
- Using HDMI
- Connect your computer to one of the HDMI ports under the counter using the HDMI cable provided.
- Press the corresponding HDMI button on the control panel.
- Using DEVICE SHARE
- Select the DEVICE SHARE button on the control panel.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to connect your laptop or mobile device to the AV presentation system.
- Using HDMI
When You Are Finished Using The System:
- Press the OFF button to turn the flat panel monitor off when you are finished presenting.
*** NOTE – This system is scheduled to automatically shut down after 120 minutes of inactivity. To reset the 120-minute timer, press any button on the control panel. If the system automatically shuts down, simply turn it back on by selecting a presentation mode (see “Presenting Your Information” section above)