Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
SharePoint - Collapsible Sections
Use the instructions to add a title image to your page in SharePoint so that it can be seen by anyone, even outside of the University.
- When editing a page, click the "plus" sign to add a new section.
- If you choose the "Edit Section" ( square with a pencil icon ) you'll get the edit drawer off to the right with a new option "Make this Section Collapsible"
- When you toggle this on, you’ll see other options.
- Off to the left, you'll see a place to add a "Section Name".
- Add any of the webparts into the section and Save the page.
Now you have a collapsible section on the page that works somewhat like an accordion.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.