Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
Pioneer Portal - Settings Home Page Layout
Learn how to manage the look of you Portal home page
- Navigate to https://portal.uwplatt.edu
- Sign In to the Portal
- Click "Settings"
- Click Home Page Layout.
Add New widget
- Click blue + (plus) button in the top right
- Find and click the green + (plus) button
- Continue adding all the widgets you want. The widgets will be added to new rows
- Click off the add drawn or the red x in the top right of the drawer to close
Move widgets and rows abound
- When hovering over a widget or row handle clicking and holding will allow you to drag that elements to a different location in the layout.
- Click the red x in the top right corner of any widget
NOTE: If you are not signed in, the settings page will prompt you to Sign In.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.