Topics Map > Campus Services > Canvas
Canvas - Integration - Sage
SAGE Vantage is an intuitive digital platform that blends trusted SAGE content with auto-graded assignments, all carefully designed to ignite student engagement and drive critical thinking. Built with instructors and students in mind, it offers an easy course setup and enables students to better prepare for class.
With evidence-based instructional design at the core, SAGE Vantage creates more time for engaged learning and empowered teaching, keeping the classroom where it belongs—in your hands.
- Sage Vantage Support Home
- Instructions for Students
- Instructions for Teachers
SAGE Vantage Instructor Training Series | SAGE Publications Inc
- Video Training Series: Instructor Vantage Support - YouTube
- SAGE Vantage: First Day of Class Instructor Resources
- Getting Started Instructor Overview (PDF)
- Registering for Vantage using the LMS (PPTX File)
- Registering for Vantage Standalone (PPTX File)
- Sample Instructions for Syllabus
Integration to Canvas
- This is a textbook publisher tool, so the students need to purchase the access with their textbook - or the through the university using the student segregated fees.
- The LTI is installed at the course level by the Campus admin
- More information can be obtained through Sage Vantage.