Topics Map > Security
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Android
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > iOS
Security - Enrolling in Duo Using Your Mobile Device
Only have your smartphone? You can still enroll using the device you want to enroll!
- Open a browser (example given is Safari on iOS) and go to go.uwplatt.edu/duo
- Login using your NetID and campus password
- Tap on Start setup to begin
- Select device type and tap Continue.
- Enter your phone number and check the box to confirm your entry, then tap Continue.
- If you have not done so already, install the Duo Mobile app from the App Store/Play Store. Tap Download on the App Store to launch the app store and install the app. Once installed, return to your browser and tap I have Duo Mobile installed.
- Complete enrollment by tapping on Take me to Duo Mobile. This may prompt an additional message from your phone to "Open in Duo Mobile", tap Open.
- In the Duo Mobile app, you should now see an entry for "UW-Platteville". At this point, you are enrolled and will receive push notifications on your device.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.