Topics Map > Campus Services > Storage
Storage - Download a Directory in Storage on the Go
How to download an entire directory/folder using ownCloud.
NOTE: Storage on the Go is only accessible in the United States.
- Go to https://go.uwplatt.edu/online-storage.
- Browse to the directory/folder you would like to download by single clicking on the name of the directory you would like to open. NOTE: When browsing to your J Drive, you will need to click on User1, followed by the first initial of your last name, then your username to locate your home folder.
- Once you have located the directory/folder to download, click on the three dots menu and choose "Download".
- Depending on browser and browser settings, your folder may immediately begin downloading to your default downloads directory. You may also be prompted with a dialog which ask if you would like to open the file immediately or save it. The folder will be zipped first and then download to your computer. You will then need to unzip the downloaded folder to work with its contents.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.
- Storage - Download a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Download a Directory in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Create a Favorite in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Upload a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a File in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Move a File to a Folder in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete Multiple Files in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a Folder/Directory in Storage on the Go