Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > iOS
Topics Map > Network Connectivity > Wireless
Wireless - Connect to UWPlatt wireless on iOS
How to connect your iOS device to the UWPlatt wireless network.
- From the Home screen, select Settings to access device settings.
- Select Wi-Fi from the Settings menu
- In the Wi-Fi Networks menu, verify that Wi-Fi is On. If not, move the slider right to enable Wi-Fi.
- Once Wi-Fi is turned on, wait while available wireless networks are detected. Once populated, tap the desired wireless network. UW-Platteville students, faculty, and staff should select UWPlatt for best wireless network performance. Only guests to campus should choose UWGuest.
- Since UWPlatt is a secured wireless network, a username and password is required to connect.
Username: Your UW-Platteville NetID
Password: Your UW-Platteville password
Tap Go, Return, or Enter, depending on your version of iOS.
- Since UWPlatt is an encrypted wireless network, a certificate warning box will appear. Tap Accept for "rad2.ion.uwplatt.edu" Client Authentication certificate.
- Wait while the device connects to UWPlatt. Verify that Wi-Fi Networks now shows UWPlatt with a checkmark indicating connected.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.