Topics Map > Campus Services > Storage
Storage - Create a Favorite in Storage on the Go
Instructions for setting favorites in Storage on the Go. This can be helpful to avoid the need to navigate to your J Drive. NOTE: System updates, which happen regularly, can clear the Favorites menu, requiring you to reset your Favorites periodically.
- Log in to Storage on the Go by going to https://go.uwplatt.edu/online-storage and clicking on the orange login button.
- Navigate to the location that you would like to make a favorite. (For example: "USER1>first initial of last name>") The example below shows the username "manwilln". Click the three dots menu and choose "Add to favorites".
- Now when clicking on "Favorites" in the left-hand navigation pane, the folders you have selected will be listed.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.
- Storage - Download a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Download a Directory in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Create a Favorite in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Upload a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a File in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Move a File to a Folder in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete Multiple Files in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a Folder/Directory in Storage on the Go