Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS CX - Guest User Access
Guest User Access allows students to give a 3rd party (i.e. parent, spouse, and/or employer) access to selected features within PASS. Students may opt to allow access to a limited number of features or all guest-access features and may have multiple guests with different access for each. Access can be modified or removed by the student at any time. Guests will receive their own username and password which will allow them to log directly into PASS and access the information selected by the student.
To create guest user access, you will need the name and email address of your guest. The guest's access credentials will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Pay/View What I Owe: Access to view the account balance and make a payment
- View Class Schedule: Access to enrollment information including course names, days, times, and locations
- View Financial Aid: Access to view the types of financial aid offered as well as amounts offered, accepted, and disbursed
- View Financial Transactions: Access to view financial account activity including charges, payments, refunds, and 1098-T information (when online access is authorized)
- View Grades: Access to view class grades
- View Holds: Access to view information about holds that may be placed on the account for a variety of reasons
- View Profile Information: Access to view major, biographical, contact, and emergency contact information
- View To Dos and Tasks: Access to view items that need to be completed for various reasons
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.