Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Android
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > VMWare View Environment
Virtual Desktop - Installing VMware View Client - Android
Download and connection instructions for VMWare View on an Android device
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your phone and search up "VMWare Horizon".
2. Click Install to start the download and install of the app.
3. Click Open to open the app.
4. Enter in "view.ion.uwplatt.edu" for Server Name or Address, then click connect.
5. Enter in your campus ID and password, then click connect.
6. You may now click your desired desktop to open it.