Topics Map > Campus Services > Storage
Storage - Download a file in Storage on the Go
How to download a file from Storage on the Go.
NOTE: Storage on the Go is only accessible in the United States.
- Go to https://go.uwplatt.edu/online-storage and log in.
- Browse to the file you would like to download by single clicking on the name of the directory you would like to open. If you would like to download the whole folder/directory, see Storage - Download a Directory in Storage on the Go . NOTE: When browsing your J Drive, you will need to click on User1, followed by the first initial of your last name, then your username to locate your home folder.
- Once you have located the file to download, click on the three dots to the right of the file name and select "Download" from the drop-down list. By clicking on the file name it will either open or download the file depending on the file type.
- Depending on browser and browser settings, your file may immediately begin downloading to your default downloads directory. You may also be prompted with a dialog which asks if you would like to open the file immediately or save it. If you plan to work on the file and upload after revisions have been made (see Storage - Upload a file in Storage on the Go ), saving the file first is your best option.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.
- Storage - Download a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Download a Directory in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Create a Favorite in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Upload a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a File in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Move a File to a Folder in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete Multiple Files in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a Folder/Directory in Storage on the Go