Topics Map > Campus Services > Storage
Storage - Accessing Storage on the Go
"Storage on the Go" provides access to all storage volumes including your S- (SHARED1) and J-drive storage (USER1) via mobile device or from off-campus. This document includes instructions for logging in, accessing files, and logging out.
NOTE: Storage on the Go is only accessible in the United States.
1. Go to Storage on the Go at https://go.uwplatt.edu/online-storage. NOTE: You can also reach Storage on the Go by searching the Pioneer Portal and selecting the blue login button that appears on the right.
2. Log in using your campus username and password (NetID).
3. Select the desired storage volume. EXAMPLE: USER1
NOTE: For USER1 (J-drive), you will need to select your last initial (EXAMPLE: m), which will produce your individual account with your username (EXAMPLE: manwilln). Select your username to access your files.
To log out of Storage on the Go, click your username in the upper right hand corner, and select Log out from the drop-down menu.
- Storage - Download a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Download a Directory in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Create a Favorite in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Upload a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a File in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Move a File to a Folder in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete Multiple Files in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a Folder/Directory in Storage on the Go