Topics Map > Campus Services > Storage
Storage - Accessing Storage on the Go
"Storage on the Go" provides access to all storage volumes including your S- (SHARED1) and J-drive storage (USER1) via mobile device or from off-campus. This document includes instructions for logging in, accessing files, and logging out.
To log in to campus storage through a web browser,
1. Log in to Storage on the Go by going to https://campus.uwplatt.edu/go/storage and clicking on the orange login button.
4. Select the desired storage volume. EXAMPLE: USER1
NOTE: For USER1 (J-drive), you will need to select your last initial (EXAMPLE: K), which will produce your individual account with your username (EXAMPLE: kreulkr). Select your username to access your files.
To log out of Storage on the Go, click your username in the upper right hand corner, and select Log out from the drop-down menu.
[Doc 31915 is unavailable at this time.]
- Storage - Download a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Download a Directory in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Create a Favorite in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Upload a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a File in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Move a File to a Folder in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete Multiple Files in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a Folder/Directory in Storage on the Go