Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS - How to Access and Login to PASS
PASS and how to login
Accessing the Application
To access the system you must have:
- A NetID (Username, without the @uwplatt.edu)
- A password
- A computer with a web browser
- Duo - Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for students and staff
WEB Browser Support Requirements
This section explains how to access version 9.2 from Edge, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
If computers within your area do not meet these standards please contact the help desk.
The certification matrix for web browsers to be used with version 9.2 of the system can be viewed by clicking on the Supported Web Browsers for PASS link at PASS - Web Browser Compatibility Guide
NOTE: To support the delivery of reporting, workstations need to have a viewer for PDF and Excel files.
How to Login (once you receive your User ID and Password)
- Open your web browser (recommend to clear your cache before logging in)
- Navigate to PASS https://go.uwplatt.edu/pass
- On the PASS Login page, enter your NetID (Username, without the @uwplatt.edu)
- At the prompt, enter your Password.
- Click the Sign In button.
NOTE: Passwords are case sensitive. Be sure to use the correct case (upper case or lowercase).
After the system has authenticated the User ID, password and successful Duo challenge for most users, students, and their guests will see the corresponding PASS Campus Experience screen, while the appropriate home page will display for staff, faculty, and advisors. An individual's home page may look quite different from the home page pictured since it will contain the tiles needed to perform their specific job.
[PASS Staff Homepage Example]
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.