PASS - Viewing Grades (9.2)
Instructions on how to view your grades in PASS.
1. Log into PASS.
As of May 1st, students will be logged into PASS CX Campus Experience Dashboard. To see a KB document for this topic in PASS CX, please go to PASS CX - Viewing Grades
Until the end of Summer 2020, the PASS Homepage will still be available. To reach your student homepage, click Full Site at the bottom of the PASS CX Left Navigation menu.
2. On the PASS Student Homepage, select Student Center.
3. In the Other Academics drop-down, select Grades and click the >> (go) button.
4. The most recent term in which you were enrolled, including the current term, will appear; if needed, select change term.
5. Select desired term and click Continue.
6. Click on the Official Grades tab to view your final grades. If mid-term grades are posted, there will be a “Mid-term Grades” tab. If no mid-term grades have been submitted for you, you will not have a "Mid-term Grades" tab.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.