PASS - Swapping a Class (9.2)
Instructions on how to swap a class.
1. Log into PASS.
As of May 1st, students will be logged into PASS CX Campus Experience Dashboard. To see a KB document for this topic in PASS CX, please go to PASS CX - Swapping a Class
Until the end of Summer 2020, the PASS Homepage will still be available. To reach your student homepage, click Full Site at the bottom of the PASS CX Left Navigation menu.
2. On the PASS Student Homepage, select the Student Center tile.
4. Click on swap.
5. If this isn’t the term you want to select, click change term.
7. Search for the class you want to enroll in by using one of these two search boxes.
8. Select the new section or course in which you want to be enrolled..
10. Proceed with the swapping process by selecting Finish Swapping.
11. Screen will show results of swapping your class. Select My Class Schedule to confirm the correct course is appearing on your schedule.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.