PASS - Adding a Class (9.2)
Instructions for adding a class to your schedule.
1. Log into PASS.
Until the end of Summer 2020, the PASS Homepage will still be available. To reach your student homepage, click Full Site at the bottom of the PASS CX Left Navigation menu.
3. Click on Enroll.
4. Select the appropriate term and click Continue.
5. If you know the class number, enter that here. (The class number is unique to a section of a class and is not the catalog number.)
6. There are several options available to search for a class. This KB covers a general class search. See below for links to other KBs covering class search options. Keeping the selection on Class Search, click on the Search button.
7. Choose a minimum of three search criteria. The Show Open Classes Only defaults to checked, so uncheck if you would like to see closed sections. If you have a class permission to enroll in a closed section, this box MUST be unchecked.
8. Choose the class in which you'd like to enroll and click the corresponding Select class button. Important - Be sure to click on the Special Fees link, if applicable, to see if there are extra fees associated with the class.
12. Your selection will display. If you need to choose a Related Class Section, you will see all of the options. Note on the right the sections that are open or closed. Choose one by filling in the circle on the left. Click Next to see your Selection. If you don't have a related section, skip to #13.
14. At this point you can either add more classes by returning to Step 6 above and searching for another class, or you can click Proceed To Step 2 of 3 to finish enrolling.
14. Confirm classes and click Finish Enrolling.
15. If you receive a green check mark, you have been successfully enrolled. If you receive a red X, view the message to see why you were not allowed in the class and make appropriate adjustments.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.