PASS - Registration Guide (9.2)
Registration in courses at UW-Platteville is completed via PASS (Pioneer Administrative Software System). This is a web-based tool; therefore, scheduling classes can be done at any computer with internet access. This guide outlines the steps of registering for classes. Depending on your situation, you may not need all of the steps.
- Schedule Builder (in PASS under Academics; see below) - choose desired courses and factor in work and co-curricular schedules; system generates possible schedules
- Planner (in PASS under Academics; see below) - sketch out your courses from first term to graduation; modify anytime
- Class Availability - online at https://campus.uwplatt.edu/classes; up-to-date information on current class enrollment included number of seats available and instructor
To get started
- Go to uwplatt.edu/its/pass
- Select Log into PASS with Net ID (Note: Registration cannot be completed through PASS Express.)
- Login using your username and password
- Select the Student Center tile
- View Enrollment Appointment - this shows you the time frame in which you are eligible to register
- View/remove holds - you will need to do this before you can register; you may also need to remove your advising hold.
- Under Academics, choose from the following
When you have finished registering, you can print your course schedule or import it directly into your Office 365 account using Outlook.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.