PASS - Viewing the Academic Advisement Report - PDF version (AAR) (9.2)
Instructions for viewing your Academic Advisement Report - PDF version (AAR)
Until the end of Summer 2020, the PASS Homepage will still be available. To reach your student homepage, click Full Site at the bottom of the PASS CX Left Navigation menu.
1. Log into PASS
2. From the PASS Student Homepage, select the Student Center tile.
3. In the "other academic..." dropdown, select Academic Requirements and click >> icon.
4. It is very important to run your AAR often and keep track of your progress. Be sure to read the Disclaimer:
5. Click View Report as PDF. This may take several seconds. If your report does not come up, be sure to check your pop-up blocker at the top right of your browser.
6. This view is the PDF Version. When you open the PDF version, you see requirements are grouped together. They are called "Academic Requirement Groups." Academic Requirement Groups that do not have a red asterisks to the left and has "Satisfied" in black, bold print, are completed. CAUTION: This includes courses that are in progress, so if you drop or fail a course, a Requirement Group may no longer be fulfilled, so it's important to check your AAR every term.
Academic Requirement Groups that are not complete are noted in red. Look for a bold, red asterisk * to the left and also "Not Satisfied."
Each Requirement Group may contain one or more Requirement, which are indented below the Group. The requirements turn "Satisfied" as they are fulfilled, but the * will not go away on the Requirement Group until all of the Requirements under that Group are "Satisfied."
The Requirement Group or Requirement will contain details below on how to fulfill it. As you begin to fulfill the requirement, courses you took will appear and the details will reflect how much closer you are to fulfilling the requirement. (Term taken and Grades earned will appear as well.) Your goal is to have no red on your AAR. Type refers to how the course was taken, including EN (Enrolled at UW-Platteville), TR (Transfer), or TO (Test Out).
NOTE: To see how all of your collapsed Requirement Groups were fulfilled once completely Satisfied, you must look at the HTML version. See PASS - Viewing the Academic Advisement Report - HTML version (AAR) (9.2) .
Your course history will be listed at the end of your AAR. This will contain all transfer, test out, and in-progress courses, and also notes any repeats taken or being taken.
If you have any questions about your AAR, check with your advisor or contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or 608-342-1321.