Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Windows
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Mac OS X
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Web Browsers
Follow the listed steps for your browser. The instructions below have been verified to work for all currently supported versions of these browsers.
Chrome - Windows and Mac
- Click on Customize and control Google Chrome (the icon with three stacked horizontal lines) > Settings
- Select the Show advanced settings...
- Under Privacy, click on the Content settings... button.
Firefox - Windows and Mac
Internet Explorer - Windows
- Select the Tools > Internet Options menu.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click the Custom Level button.
- Select the Scripting > Active Scripting > Enable button.
Edge - Windows
Opera - Windows
- Click the Opera button, then click Settings.
- Select Websites on the left side.
Safari - Windows
- Click on the Gear icon > Preferences.
Safari - Mac
- Select Safari > Preferences.
- Select Security.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.