Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
Topics Map > Campus Services > Canvas
MyMedia in Canvas - Accessing MyMedia in Canvas Course
This guide is meant to show users how to access MyMedia inside of their Canvas course.
1. Log into your Canvas account.
2. On the left side panel, select Dashboard.
3. Click on the course name that you wish to add MyMedia to.
4. Click on the Settings option at the bottom of the left hand list inside the course
5. Click on the Navigation tab near the top of the page
6. Click and drag the My Media and Media Gallery options from the bottom list up to the top. Scroll down and click save once they are up top
7. In the left hand list, you can now click on My Media to manage your media, or Media Gallery to view or share any of your media with this specific course
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.