Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
Topics Map > Campus Services > Canvas
MyMedia in Canvas - Embedding a video in your course
This document provides the steps to embed a video from your MyMedia folder into your Canvas Course
- Log in to your Canvas account.
- Select your desired course and open up the page where you want to embed your video.
- Click Edit.
- In the HTML editor, click on MyMedia icon.
- You can now select your video from your My Media list.
- You can click on the "Gear" Icon and make sure that the settings are what you desire. You can change the size of player, enable the option to download, and more.
- Click on "Embed" and your video will be embedded into your page.