Topics Map > Campus Services
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software
Topics Map > Technology Purchasing
Topics Map > Policies
Topics Map > Network Connectivity
Topics Map > Security
Topics Map > Hardware
Collaborative Integration -- Tech Support
Contact information for tech support at the Richland and Baraboo Sauk County campuses
LAST UPDATE: Effective 09.27.19, this initiative is considered completed. Remaining items (e.g. phones) will be completed in cooperation with CITS and/or maintained as part of daily operations for Information Technology Services at UW-Platteville.
Contact the ITS Help Desk for questions or issues related to these systems
- VoIP phone voicemail-to-email integration
- ALL other campus technologies except as listed under "Contact CITS" at the bottom of this doc for Colleges resources and phones
How to reach the ITS Help Desk:
- CALL: 608.342.1400
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- VISIT: 1st floor of Karmann Library on the UW-Platteville main campus
- WEBSITE: campus.uwplatt.edu/helpdesk
Don't forget the ITS Knowledge Base!
This knowledge base contains how-tos and policy information for ITS systems and procedures. Bookmark kb.uwplatt.edu for easy access 24/7/365 -- or download the free app, KB4U.
Contact CITS for questions or issues related to these systems
- VoIP telephones, including new phone numbers
- UWC credentials
- UWC Office 365 including OneDrive
- Desire2Learn (D2L)
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.