Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
A list of resources for SharePoint Online Help as well as instructions for requesting training from ITS staff
Online/vendor resources for SharePoint Online (the version we use at UW-Platteville) can be found at:
- For end-users: Microsoft SharePoint Help and Learning
- For IT professionals: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/sharepoint-online
- LinkedIn Learning: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
Training is offered monthly by ITS staff for Introduction to SharePoint Online at UW-Platteville. The main focus of the workshop is learning to create and manage content on the internal campus website, Campus Hub, but the basic skills are transferable to other situations, i.e. using SharePoint through Teams.
- To register for a scheduled monthly workshop, go to https://go.uwplatt.edu/intro-sharepoint
- To request small group training for your department or program, go to https://go.uwplatt.edu/its-training-request
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.