ITS Maintenance Outages: Various down November 29; extended outages December 6-7
Posted: 15:14:36, Wednesday, Nov 27, 2019 Expiration: 15:14:36, Wednesday, Dec 4, 2019
Various systems will be affected by maintenance during the weekly window from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 29.
- PASS - regular updates
- VoIP (Cisco) phones - two brief outages during the hour
- Network printing - brief intermittent outages during the hour
- Network storage - brief intermittent outages during the hour
- NOTE: To protect data integrity, do not edit files on the network storage during this outage.
If you are not able to access a system during the maintenance hour, please wait a couple of minutes and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact the ITS Help Desk.
Looking aheadThe following extended outages are scheduled for December 6-7:
December 6: Business IntelligenceOn Friday, Dec. 6 the PDS staff will upgrade OBIEE from its current version 18.104.22.168 to version 22.214.171.124. This extended outage (rescheduled from October 25) will begin at noon and is expected to take up to five hours.
December 7: PASSTo accommodate an upgrade to PeopleTools 8.57.10, PASS is tentatively scheduled to be down for an extended outage from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 7.
- During this outage, PASS and PASS Express will be unavailable.
- All integrations with PASS will be suspended.
- The nightly data warehouse load to Business Intelligence will be suspended on Saturday.
We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience. If you have questions regarding this outage, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- UW Platteville: Deb Meyer
Created: 15:24:35, Wednesday, Nov 27, 2019 (by Deb M.)
Updated: 15:24:35, Wednesday, Nov 27, 2019 (by Deb M.)