ITS Update: PASS Campus Experience (CX) to debut May 1
Posted: 10:16:55, Monday, Apr 27, 2020 Expiration: 10:16:55, Friday, May 8, 2020
On Friday, May 1 PASS will undergo an upgrade that improves the look and experience of this system. The “Campus Experience” (CX), as it’s called, is user-friendly and allows students, faculty, advisors, applicants, and third-party guests like you to work in one place.
- Effective Friday*, Apr. 24, PASS Express will be disabled.
- Both the button on the website and the mobile app will redirect you to the new location.
- You will access your student’s account directly through PASS with your own credentials
- Go to go.uwplatt.edu/pass
- Click “Log into PASS with NetID”
- Enter your credentials
- Effective Friday, May 1 around 6:00 PM PASS will sport a new look featuring a modern, streamlined experience.
What’s not changing
- Your access will remain the same, as determined by your student.
See more details in Discover IT dated April 14, 2020.
Feedback requested!Once implemented, we want to know what you think about PASS CX. You can share your thoughts and suggestions through the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
Documentation for PASS CX will be posted to the ITS Knowledge Base at https://kb.uwplatt.edu/ prior to the change; the documentation will be accessible from the gear icon within PASS as well.
-- UW Platteville: Deb Meyer
Created: 10:19:12, Monday, Apr 27, 2020 (by Deb M.)
Updated: 10:19:12, Monday, Apr 27, 2020 (by Deb M.)