IT Prioritizations Requests for Winter/Fall 2023 due February 24
Posted: 12:45:39, Thursday, Feb 2, 2023 Expiration: 12:45:39, Saturday, Feb 25, 2023
The ITP Fall/Winter 2023 process has begun. Please mark your calendars – the due date for all submissions is Friday, Feb. 24, 2023.
Details about the process, the calendar, and the required project request form can be found on the Project Management Center of Excellence (PMCOE) site.
To be considered an IT project, requests must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Work requiring more than 24 hours (3 days of IT time)
- Cost greater than $5,000
- Work/impact broader than one campus department or equivalent unit
- Requires coordination across IT
- Involves standing up a new technology or expanding functionality of an existing solution
As a final note, please remember that submitting an ITP request takes coordination prior to submission. Coordination with
- your College, Division or Department
- your ITS Support Liaison, https://kb.uwplatt.edu/page.php?id=36629
If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to contact Tadra Mack, project manager, Project Management Center of Excellence.
-- UW Platteville: Deb Meyer
Created: 00:48:03, Thursday, Feb 2, 2023 (by Deb M.)
Updated: 12:56:05, Thursday, Feb 2, 2023 (by Deb M.)