ITS Training Resources
Posted: 09:48:54, Tuesday, Sep 2, 2014 Expiration: 09:48:54, Tuesday, Sep 9, 2014
Information Technology Service provides quality training in campus-wide technologies including media equipment, high-tech classrooms, and non-academic software such as e-mail and calendaring, MS Office, PASS, and Business Intelligence. Training is offered free-of-charge to faculty, staff, and students.
- ITS Training Calendar - scheduled ITS workshops, follow-ups, and brown bags
- ITS Training Course Descriptions - summaries of ITS training services by software/device, including clickers, lecture capture, and high-tech classrooms
- ITS Training Request Form - if the session you need is not currently offered, or if you would like to customize an existing course
Have a question outside business hours, or prefer to do it yourself?
- ITS Knowledge Base - printable documentation on campus technologies
- Atomic Learning - video tutorials on hundreds of software titles; sign in using your campus NetID
As always, if you have an immediate need, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com.
-- UW Platteville: Deb Meyer
Created: 05:02:05, Tuesday, Sep 2, 2014 (by Deb M.)
Updated: 10:07:16, Tuesday, Sep 2, 2014 (by Deb M.)