ITS Update - Office 365 Training Registration is Open!
Posted: 11:48:46, Friday, Oct 10, 2014 Expiration: 11:48:46, Wednesday, Nov 5, 2014
The time has come! Registration for Office 365 training at UW-Platteville is now open.
ITS is partnering with New Horizons to provide quality training on Office 365 to UW-Platteville faculty, staff, and students. Training will cover the Outlook Web App (which all uwplatt account
holders can access and most will use) or Outlook 2013 Desktop Client
(for those who need more enhanced functionality). Multiple sessions are planned beginning Thursday, Oct 23 in three formats:
- 1-hr Outlook Web App Demonstration
- 2-hr Outlook web App hands-on workshop
- 4-hr Outlook 2013 Desktop Client hands-on workshop
Registration is being handled through New Horizons using Eventbrite.
- Check out the specific offerings on the ITS Training Calendar or go directly to New Horizon's web portal at http://bit.ly/UWP0365Training
- In the portal, select the desired session. NOTE: the web portal also contains links to digital documentation that is yours to download and use!
- You will be taken to an Eventbrite page with full course description and access to registration. NOTE: Eventbrite is used for many types of events, including those requiring tickets. You will see "tickets" mentioned on this page. You do not need a ticket to attend Office 365 training.
- Complete the registration form and submit.
- Upon registering, you will receive two messages from Eventbrite:
- An e-mail confirmation of your registration; no additional confirmation will be sent by ITS or Deb Meyer
- Instructions on managing your Eventbrite account (if you choose to do so)
- You will receive a reminder from Eventbrite approximately 24 hours prior to your event.
-- UW Platteville: Deb Meyer
Created: 21:03:27, Thursday, Oct 9, 2014 (by Deb M.)
Updated: 12:32:39, Friday, Oct 10, 2014 (by Deb M.)