Registration opens for Technology Mashup August 25 & 27
Posted: 12:23:36, Wednesday, Jul 29, 2015 Expiration: 12:23:36, Thursday, Aug 27, 2015
Registration is now open for the bi-annual Technology Mashup on Tuesday and Thursday, August 25 and 27. New and existing employees may choose from over 30 workshops on instructional and non-instructional topics plus two new lunch events.
NEW! Two lunch-hour sessions have been added to the Mashup schedule. A free box lunch is included with registration; participation is limited to 30.
- Tuesday’s Birds of a Feather table conversations bring like-minded individuals together to talk about current issues related to technology and Higher Education, both in the classroom and out. Participate in one of five discussions:
- Technology Strategies for Student Retention
- Leveraging Technology to Flip a Class
- I’m a new Program Assistant. What do I need to know?
- Social Media in the Higher Ed Classroom
- Assessing Learning Outcomes Outside the Classroom
- Thursday’s Ask the Help Desk Experts! panel provides an opportunity for new and veteran employees to get their campus tech questions answered by professional staff from the ITS Help Desk, ITS Support Services, MTS, and the DLC Help Desk.
For a complete list of workshops and descriptions and to register for Technology Mashup, go to https://www.uwplatt.edu/icet/technology-mashup.
Technology Mashup is hosted by Information Technology Services (ITS) and the Instructional Center for Educational Technologies (ICET). If you have any questions, please contact:
-- UW Platteville: Deb Meyer
Created: 21:25:21, Tuesday, Jul 28, 2015 (by Deb M.)
Updated: 11:33:53, Tuesday, Aug 11, 2015 (by Deb M.)