ITS Maintenance Outages: BI down July 28, Extended - PASS/PASS Express beginning July 27 (BI affected); SPSS license renewal
Posted: 15:27:30, Wednesday, Jul 26, 2017 Expiration: 15:27:30, Tuesday, Aug 1, 2017
The following systems will be down during the scheduled IT maintenance window from 5:00-6:00 p.m. on Friday, Jul. 28:
- Business Intelligence - regular updates
If you are not able to access a system during the maintenance hour, please wait a couple of minutes and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact the ITS Help Desk.
EXTENDED - PASS/PASS Express down beginning at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jul. 27The upgrade to PASS 9.2 is set to begin at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jul. 27 and continue until completed. The process is expected to take several days. Every effort will be made to restore service as soon as possible.
During this outage PASS and PASS Express will not be available. In addition, most of the 60 applications and systems that integrate with PASS will be affected to some degree, such as:
- Data in the Data Warehouse will not be updated; this will affect the accuracy of some reports in Business Intelligence
- Payments of Student Financials bills via phone
- Requesting official transcripts through Credential Solutions
- Signing up for residence halls and meal plans
When the upgrade is completed, a notice will be posted to the PASS landing page at uwplatt.edu/its/pass. PLEASE NOTE:
- Before using PASS, you will need to clear your browser's cache.
- Resources will be available in the ITS Knowledge Base.
- If you use PASS Express through the UW-Platteville app, you may need to upgrade to the most recent version.
Attention, SPSS usersIf you receive notification that the SPSS license is expiring soon, worry not! It will automatically renew at the appropriate time.
We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience. If you have questions regarding these outages, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- UW Platteville: Deb Meyer
Created: 15:31:54, Wednesday, Jul 26, 2017 (by Deb M.)
Updated: 15:31:54, Wednesday, Jul 26, 2017 (by Deb M.)