ITS Maintenance Outages: PASS, BI, printing down March 16 [UPDATED 4:26PM]
Posted: 08:45:36, Thursday, Mar 15, 2018 Expiration: 08:45:36, Saturday, Mar 17, 2018
The following systems will be impacted during the scheduled maintenance window from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. on Friday, Mar. 16:
- Business Intelligence - regular updates
- PASS - regular updates
- Network printing - intermittent outages - if you cannot print, please wait a few minutes and try again
- Storage on the Go/ownCloud (added 4:26 p.m.)
- Housing Room Reservation (added 4:26 p.m.)
- PSdata1 (/P:) (added 4:26 p.m.)
Due to the release of vendor updates and patches outside ITS control,
any university system may experience brief intermittent outages.
Because these updates may be released any time it is not possible to
include them all in this list.
If you are not able to access a system during the maintenance hour, please wait a couple of minutes and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact the ITS Help Desk.
We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience. If you have questions regarding these outages, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com.
-- UW Platteville: Deb Meyer
Created: 03:46:55, Thursday, Mar 15, 2018 (by Deb M.)
Updated: 16:28:32, Thursday, Mar 15, 2018 (by Deb M.)