PASS CX - Dropping a Class
Instructions of how to drop a class from your schedule.
1. Log into PASS CX.
2. On the PASS CX Dashboard, select Enrollment to expand that menu.
3. In the Enrollment menu, select Drop Classes.
4. Choose the correct term in the dropdown.
5. Select classes to drop by checking the box to the right of the course.
6. Click Drop.
7. A pop up confirmation will appear. Click Drop again to confirm.
8. Be sure to wait until you see the success or error message.
9. An error message will appear if the drop was not successful.
10. A success message will appear if the drop was successful.
11. Your drop is confirmed. Click Dashboard and then go to the Academics Tab to see that your class has been removed or has been updated with a grade of Withdrawn.
Check the Registrar's Office website for the Add/Drop Policies.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.