Zoom - Disabling Passwords for Shared Recordings
This shows the process of removing the password requirement from your shared videos.
1. Go to uwplatt.zoom.us
2. Click on Login with Net ID
a. Sign in with your UW-Platteville credentials
b. Use Duo to authenticate if that is required
3. Click on the Recordings tab
4. Select the title of the video you are having issues with
5. Click on Share on the right hand side
The "Share this cloud recording" dialogue box will appear.
6. Un-select Password Protect.
This will remove the password requirement to watch the video. This will make it so that your recording is able to be viewed through the Canvas LTI Integration again.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.