PASS CX - Emergency Contacts
Your contact information in case of an emergency
Instructions on how to change or add emergency contact information on PASS CX.
1. Log into PASS CX
2. In the PASS CX Dashboard, click on My Profile to expand that menu.
3. Select Emergency Contacts.
4. To add an Emergency Contact click Add Emergency Contact.
5. Add at a minimum, the Name, Relationship, and Phone, or click Same Address or Phone as Individual. Click Save.
6. To edit an Emergency Contact, click three dots to the right of that contact, then click Edit. Continue with your edits and click Save.
7. To delete an Emergency Contact, click three dots to the right of that contact, then click Delete.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.