PASS CX - Lookup Student (Admin)
Student Services Center (Student) is an administrative view of the Student Center.
Staff who currently have access to Student Services Center (Student), also have Lookup Student in CX, which will allow staff to see a student's CX Dashboard.
1. Log into PASS CX
2. In your PASS Homepage, click on the Campus Experience Dashboard Tile on the Homepage or in the Nav Bar
3. In the PASS CX Dashboard, select Lookup Student
4. Enter search criteria. At a minimum, one letter is required in the First and Last Name field, or enter the student ID. Click Search.
5. To the right of the student, click Act As User
6. Read the FERPA statement and click Continue. Now you will be in the student's PASS CX Dashboard
Note: There is a statement at the top of the page, "Acting As..." followed by the student name.
7. Depending on whether or not you have basic or full access, you may have less options in the left menu, for example, basic access does not include Financials.
The Class Information menu is a menu option in the staff view, however in Look Up Student, the menu includes the Student Schedule
The student schedule page defaults to the calendar view, but can be changed to the list view with the button highlighted below.
- Planner - Admins may see what courses are in a student's planner and in what terms.
- Shopping Cart - Admins may see what courses are in a student's shopping cart for a term.
- View Wait List - This is only used by CDL admins.
- Enrollment Dates - You may see the enrollment appointment assigned to a student indicating when enrollment will open for the student in a given Fall/Spring term. Enrollment appointments are not assigned in Summer and Winterim. Open enrollment dates would also be listed on this page.
- Schedule Builder - Only Student Record Administrators have access to a student's schedule builder.
Program - Admins may be able to drill down to see the career, college and majors/minors/emphases for a student. Access may be limited to what Department security you have assigned.
Test Scores - View student test scores, like WEMPT and ACT.
Degree Progress - This is the Academic Advisement Report in CX. The PDF is also available by selecting View PDF at the top of the page.
Course List - This is the student's full Course History.
Grades - Grades by term for the student.
Advisor Information - A student's advisor for a given college and major, minor or emphasis.
Transfer Credit - View a student's transfer credits by external institution.
To Dos - This contains checklist items, usually from Financial Aid or Admissions
Tasks - This would contain Activity Guides, like the Pre-Registration Agreement and the Textbook Rental Agreement
Holds - Any holds that a student might have, like Financial Delinquent holds or the Registration hold that gets released with the completion of the Pre-Registration Agreement.
Notifications - Previously only viewable in PASS Express, these are notifications that are automatically sent to the student when changes occur, like cancelled classes or class time changes.
General Information - Contains the student photo, student ID, campus ID and program information at a glance. Note: The pages below may also be access with tabs across the top of this page.
Biographical Information - Basic information on a student, like primary and preferred name, Legal Gender and Marital Status.
Contact Info - A student's address, phone and email information
Emergency Contacts - Phone and other provided information for a student's emergency contacts.
8. To exit Lookup Student and return to your PASS CX Dashboard, click Exit.
9. To return to your PASS Homepages, click Full Site at the bottom of the navigation.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.